Don't let the size of your new Art Cupboard scare you- this Japanese Ash cabinet is quite a cinch to assemble with its easy to follow instructions and pictorial guide. With lots individual compartments, there's room for all your little art students' projects! Add some fun colour with our Splash of White, Lime, Tangerine and Cyan range.
- Japanese Ash with ply effect edging
- Splash of white, lime, tangerine, and cyan
- 1 Column of mixed size trays
W1085 x D600 x H1503mm
- 5 year Guarantee
Why classroom storage is important?
A classroom where everything has a place is not only more aesthetically inviting as surfaces can be kept clear and everything stowed where it belongs, but it can also lead to increased efficiency as time won't have to be wasted fumbling about. ... Classroom storage is imperative for presentation and productivity.
Why do we use Japanese ash?
- Uniform board material
- Grows straight in broad-leaved trees, allowing them to use trees without waste
- Strong and lightweight
- Shock resistant making it perfect for school environments