For orders less than 30 stools or more than 100 please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering. All chairs are made to order so we can often offer special offers and discounts at the order stage.
Recently added to our range as these stools have been useful towards helping fidgeting students focus and stay engaged through educational settings.
Ricochet Wobble Stool
Ricochet stools support student movement, which is essential for cognitive development. Fidgeting can help keep bodies and minds engaged. Ricochet was created to encourage this movement, whilst also being easy to reposition around a space. Its robust construction makes it durable and well-suited to users of all ages.
Features & Highlights
An active sit for engaged learning. Studies have shown that physical activity improves cognitive development. The stool's rounded base offers up to 12 degrees of stable rocking motion, allowing the user to wobble on the spot. It is also easy to rotate 360-degrees, so students can easily redirect their attention around a room. Lightweight, Ricochet is easy to reposition with its integrated handle under the waterfall seat edge. It can even be stacked when not required.
Construction & Specs
- Available in 5 heights - 300, 350, 400, 450 & 500mm (all 300mm diameter)
- Stackable to 3 high (upside down)
- Non-slip thermoplastic rubber base is suitable for carpet & hard floors
- Slightly concave seat pad with textured surface for added comfort
- Exceeds BIFMA X5.1-2017 seating durability test and drop test
- 400 pound (181kg) weight rating
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold